Hello,

Ok sorry for the odd subject, but I wasn’t sure how to get the most people looking at this with out being very vague.  Network issues are not my forte, but since I am the office “computer guy” I get called in when something or someone screws something up.  Our network here in house has a central server connected to the internet by DSL to a wireless router/modem (netopia). Not counting the server there are four desktops hardwired to the router/modem. Since there are only four ports on the back one of the ports is used to run to another wireless router (linksys). Two other computers access the network wirelessly. All the hardwired desktops must connect to the server to use a centralized scheduling program. I have yet to see any of the desktops fail to connect to the server and be useable. The problem comes from the fact that several of the desktops have intermittent Internet access. They will be able to connect, but after a period of time (nothing specific) they will quit. Sometimes the connection comes back, but most times the computer in question is rebooted and the connection is reestablished. It doesn’t happen to all of them at the same time. The server NEVER loses connection to the Internet, and the computers that connect wirelessly never lose an Internet connection.  While the Internet is inaccessible these computers can still talk to the server. This is what puzzles me. If one computer can’t get to the internet none of the other computers should be able to get to the internet, correct? That would mean it is a ISP problem. If all but one can get to the internet shouldn’t that one not be able to talk to the server? That would be a cable or router issue, correct? It just doesn’t make sense. Any thoughts?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic … p;t=224907
Online Video Production Service

Thank you